Home › Forums › Sunday School Question › KNOWING AND UNDERSTANDING OUR POSITION IN THE BODY OF CHRIST › Reply To: KNOWING AND UNDERSTANDING OUR POSITION IN THE BODY OF CHRIST
1. It must be his time
2. It must be season
3. It must be given according, to the person he has chosen to do it by
4. It must come, first to his prophet
5. The prophet must be vindicated
65-0718m – Trying To Do God A Service Without Being The Will Of God
1. 111. What if—if Moses would come, say, “We’ll build an ark and float up the Nile, like Noah did”? Noah’s time was all right for an ark, but not his time.112 What if Jesus would come, said, “Now I’ll tell you what we’ll do. We’ll just go up on the mount, like Moses did, and get a new declaration of laws”? See? Huh-uh! He was that law. See?
2. 113 You must be in His time. It must be in His season. You got that now? Must be in His time. It must be in His season, time and season.114 And it must be according to His Word that has been spoken. It must. I don’t care how well you say this ought to be, or that ought to be, or this ought to be. It’s got to be according to His Word; according to His time and His season.
3. And it must be given according, to the person He has chosen to do it by. 115 I don’t care how much dignitaries. There is king David, just as great as any of them. He was king over the nation. But He had a way of doing it, and He had told them how He would do it. But they failed to do it. 116 It must be according to His Word; according to His time, according to His program. 117 And it must be by the person He has chose to give it and to do it. Moses tried to run from it, “Take somebody else.” But God chose Moses to do it. Many of them; Paul tried to get out of it; many others. But it’s got to be by the one He chooses to do it.
4. And it must come, first, to His prophets. The Word of God must come to His prophets. Amos 3:7, “The Lord God will do nothing until first He reveals It to His servant the prophet.” Four.
5. 118 And the prophet must be vindicated by the Word of God. 119 There is your five musts. It’s got to be that way. His time, His season, when He said it would be; and the man that He chose; and it must come to the prophet; and the prophet must be a vindicated prophet. We find out, many of them in the Bible, it come to the prophets and it wasn’t vindicated.
God bless you